WE CAN HELP
Gang involvement quickly eliminates your choices. If you or your child has made the choice to join or become involved in a gang it may feel like there is no way out. Leaving a gang can be a long, complicated process and it can even be dangerous.There are many things to consider and the decision deserves serious discussion.
The good news is that no matter what your level of involvement, we are here to help.
If you or someone you know needs help please call 385-468-9773
or use the form below to contact us.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY PLEASE DIAL 911
- Never tell your gang you are planning to leave.
- Believe in yourself. You deserve better.
- Gradually stop dressing, talking and acting like a gangster.
- Make excuses to stay away from gang friends. (Mom, School, Probation Officer )
- Take a different route home from work or school.
- Change your number/lose your phone.
- Spend your time doing other things.